Charleston Civic Center, Charleston, W.Va.
February 25 – 27, 2016
Goals for Conference
- Unlock the potential of West Virginia small farms to produce food profitably.
- Help small farms transition from commodity production to food production for community and local consumption.
- Support West Virginia’s 22,000 small farms families by:
– Providing reliable, tested knowledge about current trends, needed skills, and latest production and operation information
– Building an understanding of how to develop a successful small farming enterprise.
- Support and further develop West Virginia’s food system and local communities by encouraging local production, processing, wholesale & retail marketing, and consumption.